Review: Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder
Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder is a dry shampoo with a strong tint – perfect for guys with thinning hair for a few reasons:
- Absorbs excess oil on the hair to leave it looking clean.
- Gives hair a massive texture boost to leave even fine hair looking thick and full.
- Provides a tint to disguise greys and patches of very thin hair.
I tried this out on somebody in my office today; a picture speaks a thousand words! This was after a full spray coupled with a bit of clever styling.
How to use:
- Spray from about 10 inches away into the roots of your hair.
- Spray in layers, so pull back your hair and start there – letting a small layer fall and spraying in between each ‘layer’.
- Once you’re done, give your hair a quick ruffle to blend in the colour.
- Style – the product gives a fair bit of hold on it’s own so you might be able to go without product if you’re using this. I’d recommend styling and setting with a fine layer of hair spray – don’t apply a gel/wax over this as things will get a bit messy…
The spray is available in 4 colours: Black, White, Brown and Blondish. Click here for more info.